Is Timeshare Exit Team right for you?
- Not using their timeshare as much as they intended to
- Frustrated by unexpected “special assessments” and skyrocketing maintenance fees
- Financially set back by their timeshare maintenance fees and special assessments
- Frustrated by their failure to sell the timeshare through a listing company
- Concerned about their children inheriting their timeshare and then consequently becoming financially responsible for it
- Bothered they can’t vacation where they want, when they want
- Tired of going to the same place every year
- Aggravated with exchange companies
- Realizing that there are more ways to go on vacation for much less
- Widowed or divorced, or are no longer able to travel with their loved ones
- Inheritors of a timeshare they don’t want or use
- Part of resort scams
Are there any requirements for using our service?
Will my name be off the Timeshare ownership?
Does your service involve me getting into another timeshare?
My children do not want my timeshare. What do I do?
What if there are no Timeshare Exit Team office locations in my area?
In addition to our in-person consultations, we also offer online consultations that you can attend from the comfort of your own home. A Consultant will answer all of your questions as they assess your timeshare status and walk you through what to expect during the exit process.
How much do your services cost?
How do I get started?
What happens if you are unsuccessful at exiting me from my timeshare?
Can I use your services if I still have a balance owed on my mortgage?
How am I updated throughout the process on the status of my exit?
What if I have more than one timeshare I would like to get out of?
Whether you have 1 timeshare, or 20 — we can help! Our services are for all owners who are ready to be completely free from any unwanted timeshare obligations.
Do you pay for your endorsements?
Is Reed Hein a law firm?