Let’s Talk Answers
Your FREE consultation is a time for us to review and assess your unique ownership situation, together.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your exit specialist questions and voice concerns. Your exit specialist will also have several questions to ask in order to gain clarity and recommend the best exit strategy possible.
Coming to your consultation prepared will not only alleviate the stress of having to “know it all”, it’ll mean a better assessment and more immediate plan of action.
Your Consultation Checklist
Please see if you have the following. If so, please have them ready for your consultation. If not, no problem, we’ll still be able to help.
- Maintenance Fee Statement
- Total balance owed (if any)
- Any additional purchase or upgrade paperwork
- Points Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid photo ID
What To Expect
Here’s what you can expect from your Timeshare Exit Team consultation:
- Once scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional details.
- You’ll receive a second “reminder” email as your consultation date approaches.
- Your FREE consultation will last 45 minutes to 1 hour
- At the end of your consultation, you will know which exit strategy fits your situation.
- At the end of your consultation, you will know the cost to exit your timeshare.